MINISTRY OF INFORMATION
RADIO FREQUENCY DIRECTORATE
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, December 22, 2008
Defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Finance-Accounting Division
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF THE RADIO FREQUENCY DIRECTORATE
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 88/2008/QD-TTg of July 4, 2008, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structures of the Radio Frequency Directorate under the Ministry of Information and Communications;
At the proposal of the Chiefs of the Organization and Personnel Division and the Finance-Accounting Division,
Article 1. Position and functions
The Finance-Accounting Division is a unit of the Radio Frequency Directorate and functions to advise and assist the Director General in finance, accounting and statistical work.
Article 2. Tasks and powers
The Finance-Accounting Division has the following tasks and powers:
1. To assume the prime responsibility for elaborating, amending and supplementing financial mechanisms for submission to the Director General.
2. To conduct finance and accounting activities within the entire Directorate under law.
3. To guide units of the Directorate in observing the law and the Directorate’s regulations on finance, accounting and statistical work.
4. To participate in the estimation of the Directorate’s annual revenues and expenditures.
5. To assume the prime responsibility for elaborating, amending and supplementing the Directorate’s Regulation on internal spending for submission to the Director General.
6. To organise collection of, and manage radio frequency fees and charges and other revenues under law. To review and report on frequency licence delivery and charge and fee collection in the entire Directorate.
7. To uniformly manage funding sources and funds of the Directorate. To propose or coordinate in proposing the use of the Directorate’s funds.
8. To review and monitor all fixed assets of the Directorate.
9. To disburse capital for investment projects funded by different sources. To settle investment capital of completed projects under law.
10. To submit to the Directorate for approval the settlement of expenses for investment, construction, overhaul of fixed assets and directorate-level scientific researches.
11. To monitor debts and pay loan interests and principal from funding sources outside the Directorate.
12. To verify annual financial settlement statistics of the Office and Centers of the Directorate.
13. To observe financial reporting regulations under law.
14. To make annual financial settlement of the Directorate.
15. To assume the prime responsibility for linking capital construction investment projects and monitoring the audit of funds of completed capital construction investment projects and financial statements.
16. To manage and distribute fee receipts to regional radio frequency centers and agencies and units which are authorized by the Directorate to collect fees under contracts.
17. To manage cadres and civil servants, assets, dossiers and documents under law and the Director General’s power decentralization.
18. To perform other tasks and powers assigned by the Director General.
Article 3. Organizational structure
The Finance-Accounting Division has its Chief, Deputy Chiefs and cadres and civil servants.
The Chief shall take responsibility before the Director General and law for the performance of assigned functions, tasks and powers.
Deputy Chiefs shall assist the Chief in directing and administering affairs of the Division and take responsibility before the Chief and law for their assigned tasks.
The Chief shall assign tasks to cadres and civil servants of the Finance-Accounting Division.
Article 4. Effect
This Decision takes effect on the date of its signing and replaces the Radio Frequency Directorate Director’s Decision No. 114/2003/QD-CTS-TCCB of September 29, 2003, defining the functions, tasks and powers of the Finance-Accounting Division. Previous regulations which are contrary to this Decision are all annulled.
Article 5. Implementation responsibilities
The Chiefs of the Organization and Personnel Division and Finance-Accounting Division and heads of units of the Radio Frequency Directorate shall implement this Decision.
Director General of Radio Frequency Directorate.
DOAN QUANG HOAN